Enrolling at Triangle Tech is easy! Just contact us, and a representative will be happy to assist you.
Admission to Triangle Tech is a simple process: Applicants will have graduated from an accredited high school or have earned a GED prior to admission. Applicants will participate in a personal interview at the school prior to enrollment. Families, spouses and friends are encouraged to visit the school to see our equipment and facilities, meet faculty and students, and ask questions.
So why not schedule your personal tour today? Bring your family and friends. You'll be able to see our classrooms, shops and labs, talk to students and instructors, and get your hands on the tools you'll be using. Best of all, you'll be able to imagine yourself training for a great job!
See for yourself - visit us today!
Call us toll free right now at 1-800-874-8324 and begin to live your dreams!
Our Admissions Office is open:
Mon-Thur 9am to 8pm
Fri 9am to 5:30pm
Sat 9am to 3pm
A student graduating from high school may be awarded advanced standing only after he or she has submitted an application to the Assistant Director, who will administer the advanced standing tests and evaluate the results. A student who successfully completes the exam with the required scores will be given advanced standing at the discretion of the Assistant Director and an Evaluation Committee composed of faculty members from the particular program in which the student will be trained.
A student transferring from another school, college or university may be admitted upon presentation of an official transcript of credits showing an honorable dismissal. The advanced placement received will only be for subjects pertaining to the curriculum at Triangle Tech in which you enroll.
Triangle Tech does not admit applicants under the "Ability to Benefit." All applicants for admission must have a high school diploma or GED.
Triangle Tech recognizes your achievements in high school. And as a result we have created a program that provides the opportunity for selected high schools to enter into a formal articulation agreement with Triangle Tech that guarantees you admission to the degree* program of your choice. If your high school has an articulation agreement with us and you meet a few simple criteria outlined in the agreement, you are guaranteed admission to any of our Associate in Specialized Technology Degree* programs.
Triangle Tech has an established a credit for credit articulation with these schools:
- Admiral Peary Vocational Technical School
- A.W. Beattie Career Center
- Berks Career & Technology Center-East and West
- Butler County Area Vocational-Technical School
- Carbon Career & Technical Institute
- Central Westmoreland Career & Technology Center
- Clarion County Career Center
- Clearfield County Career & Technology Center
- Columbia-Montour Area Vocational Technical School
- Connellsville Area Career & Technology Center
- Corry High School
- Eastern Westmoreland Career and Technology Center
- Erie Co. Technical School
- Forbes Road Career and Technology Center
- Greene Co. Career & Technology Center
- Indiana County Technology Center
- Jeff Tech
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- Lenape Tech
- Middle Bucks Institute of Technology
- Milton High School
- Monroe Career & Technical Institute
- Mon Valley Career & Technology Center
- Northern Westmoreland Career and Technology Center
- Reading-Muhlenberg Career & Technology Center
- Schuylkill Technical Center
- Seneca Highlands Career & Technical Center
- Somerset Co. Technology Center
- Steel Center Area Vocation Technical School
- Sun Area Technical Institute
- Warren County Career Center
- Williamsport Career & Technical Center
Triangle Tech has Articulation Agreements with the following High Schools and Career & Technical Centers:
- Bedford Co. Technical Center
- Bethlehem Area Vocation Technical School
- Bradford High School
- Buckeye Career Center
- Career & Technical Education Center at Belmont
- Career Institute of Technology-Easton
- Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES
- Central PA Institute of Science & Technology
- Chestnut Ridge High School
- Clarion Area High School
- Clarion-Limestone High School
- Crawford Co. Career & Technical Center
- Dauphin Co. Technical School
- DuBois Area High School
- Fayette Co. Career & Technical Institute
- Fort LeBeouf High School
- Greater Altoona Career & Technical Center
- Greater Johnstown High School
- Harbor Creek High School
- Jefferson Co. Joint Vocational School (Ohio)
- John D. Rockerfeller IV Career Center
- Kane High School
- Lycoming Career & Technology Center
- McDowell High School
- McKeesport High School
- Mifflin Co. Academy of Science & Technology
- North Clarion High School
- North East High School
- Northumberland Career & Technology Center
- Northwestern High School
- Parkway West Career & Technology Center
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Redbank Valley High School
- Ridgway High School
- Seneca High School
- St. Mary’s High School
- Trumbull Career & Technical Center
- Upper Bucks Co. Technical School
- Venango Technology Center
- Wilkes-Barre Area Career & Technical Center
Triangle Tech has Credit Transfer Agreements with the following Colleges and Universities.
Triangle Tech graduates who have earned an associate degree* will qualify for full standing as a junior upon admission to California University of Pennsylvania in the Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical Management. The Triangle Tech student must have earned the associate degree with an overall GPA of 2.0. 30 of the last 45 credits must be earned at California University and 50 percent of the Major requirements must be California University coursework as part of the 120 credit baccalaureate degree requirements.
Slippery Rock University welcomes transfer students from Triangle Tech into any of its academic programs, provided the student has earned a 2.0 or higher GPA and is in good academic standing at all institutions attended. SRU will consider all non-developmental credits for transfer, for which the student has earned a letter grade of “C” or higher. There is no limit to the number of transferable credits accepted to the University, however, students should understand that most of the Triangle Tech courses transfer as Electives. Some academic majors require Electives for degree completion; others do not. Questions regarding this information should be directed to the SRU at 724-738-2015, option 2. To request a preliminary evaluation of credits before admission application, you may email email@example.com.
Scholarship for Triangle Tech Graduates: All Triangle Tech graduates are eligible to apply for a scholarship that provides the recipient a monetary award at Slippery Rock University. The amount of the award will vary based on the fund balance. Graduates are eligible to enroll in Slippery Rock University's Applied Technology Management Program, and earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Science. The scholarship, which is awarded annually, carries a 3.0 grade-point requirement.
Point Park University
Point Park University grants credit for courses in which you receive a grade of "C" or better at Triangle Tech, provided that these courses are equivalent to college level courses. Recommended programs at Point Park University include Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology. The number of credits accepted at Point Park varies depending on your program of study at Triangle Tech. Point Park University has established the Pioneer Transfer Grant Program. Triangle Tech Associate in Specialized Technology Degree graduates who transfer to Point Park University on a full-time basis may be eligible to receive a monetary grant. For detailed information contact Point Park University at 412-392-3430.
Seton Hill University
Students must be admitted to Seton Hill University in the Evening Degree or Saturday Accelerated Degree program in Management before actual credits are awarded.
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Triangle Tech graduates who have an earned an associate degree* in one of Triangle Tech's specified programs, with a minimum GPA of 2.5, will be granted up to 30 credits towards the Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies. Transfer of credit into any other program at Edinboro University will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Clarion University of Pennsylvania - Venango Campus
Clarion University of Pennsylvania has signed an agreement with The Triangle Tech Group that will allow students to earn an Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology degree from Clarion University with a technical concentration provided through Triangle Tech.
Case-by-Case Credit Transfer
Administrators at the following schools will decide what specific course work will be transferable toward a Bachelor's Degree on a case-by-case basis.
- Slippery Rock University
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania