Is a Career in the Skilled Trades Right for You? Find Out! Take the Career Readiness Quiz

Back to Home Page
Triangle Tech

Transferring Credits

Triangle Tech has Credit Transfer Agreements with the following Colleges and Universities:

  • California University of Pennsylvania

    California University of PennsylvaniaTriangle Tech graduates who have earned an associate degree* will qualify for full standing as a junior upon admission to California University of Pennsylvania in the Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical Management. The Triangle Tech student must have earned the associate degree with an overall GPA of 2.0. 30 of the last 45 credits must be earned at California University and 50 percent of the Major requirements must be California University coursework as part of the 120 credit baccalaureate degree requirements.

  • Slippery Rock University

    Slippery Rock UniversitySlippery Rock University welcomes transfer students from Triangle Tech into any of its academic programs, provided the student has earned a 2.0 or higher GPA and is in good academic standing at all institutions attended. SRU will consider all non-developmental credits for transfer, for which the student has earned a letter grade of “C” or higher. There is no limit to the number of transferable credits accepted to the University, however, students should understand that most of the Triangle Tech courses transfer as Electives. Some academic majors require Electives for degree completion; others do not. Questions regarding this information should be directed to the SRU at 1-800-929-4778, option 2. To request a preliminary evaluation of credits before admission application, you may email

  • Point Park University

    Point Park UniversityPoint Park University grants credit for courses in which you receive a grade of "C" or better at Triangle Tech, provided that these courses are equivalent to college level courses. Recommended programs at Point Park University include Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology. The number of credits accepted at Point Park varies depending on your program of study at Triangle Tech. Point Park University has established the Pioneer Transfer Grant Program. Triangle Tech Associate in Specialized Technology graduates who transfer to Point Park University on a full-time basis may be eligible to receive a monetary grant. For detailed information contact Point Park University at 412-392-3430.

  • Seton Hill University

    Seton Hill UniversitySeton Hill University readily accepts Triangle Tech courses for transfer credit as either electives or equivalent courses pending major. Transfer scholarships or preferred employer discounts are offered through the adult degree program that is geared toward the working student and specializes in online or Saturday/evening courses. The program is flexible and offers degrees in business administration, accounting, criminal justice, healthcare administration, and general studies. For more information, contact graduate and adult studies at or at 724-838-4208.

  • Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

    Edinboro University of PennsylvaniaTriangle Tech graduates who have an earned an Associates degree in one of Triangle Tech's specified programs, with a minimum GPA of 2.5, will be granted up to 30 credits towards the Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies. Transfer of credit into any other program at Edinboro University will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

  • Clarion University of Pennsylvania - Venango Campus

    Clarion University of PennsylvaniaClarion University of Pennsylvania has signed an agreement with The Triangle Tech Group that will allow students to earn an Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology degree from Clarion University with a technical concentration provided through Triangle Tech.

Case-by-Case Credit Transfer

Administrators at the following schools will decide what specific coursework will be transferable toward a Bachelor's Degree on a case-by-case basis:

  • California University of Pennsylvania
  • Clarion University of Pennsylvania
  • Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
  • Indiana University of Pennsylvania

Is a Career in the Skilled Trades Right for You? Find Out! Take the Career Readiness Quiz